Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Moving at the Speed of Life

by Steve Badertscher

If you're like me, everything seems to be moving at warp speed during this time of year. Softball games here, baseball games there, helping the kids cram for final exams, and an endless list of graduation parties and weddings to attend, not to mention balancing all of that with the flurry of activity at work. (Which reminds me, there's also a few blog posts waiting to be written.) It brings to mind one of my mom's favorite little sayings: "The hurrier I go, the behinder I get."


Well, I took a few minutes between all of those activities to watch this video I ran across on YouTube recently. I don't know if it helped me relax any from the current hectic pace, but it sure made me reflect on some of the reasons I feel like someone's constantly pressing the hyperspace button on the game of life. It contains some truly staggering facts and statistics that I'm sure you'll find fascinating. Enjoy!




Credit: Opening video at Radio Ink Convergence conference.

No comments:

Post a Comment